Six Month Smiles
If you are unhappy with your misaligned teeth but reluctant to wear a fixed metal brace for months on end, Six Month Smiles can provide an affordable and wearable solution.
Six Month Smiles is a short-term orthodontic solution that realigns teeth quickly and more discreetly than traditional braces. It is faster acting because it focuses purely on the front six to eight teeth that show when you smile, using advanced technology to concentrate on the cosmetic appearance rather than the position of your bite. It can be used to address a number of issues and results are usually achieved in 6-9 months.
It is also a more subtle straightening solution as customised clear brackets and tooth coloured wires are used to gently realign your teeth.
- Faster treatment time
- Affordable option
- Comfortable straightening process with less friction
- More discreet tooth-coloured components
- The treatment process starts with a consultation, a thorough assessment and the devising of customised treatment plan.
- Impressions are taken of your teeth so the brackets and wires can be specially created in a laboratory.
- When ready, the brackets are attached to your teeth with dental cement and the wires are put in place.
- Regular checks and adjustments will be required every 5-6 weeks.
After treatment, you will need to wear a fixed or removable retainer to keep your newly positioned teeth neatly in place.